Start or Stop Utility Service

Whether you are new to Geneva, relocating, or just need to update your utility billing information, the City’s Finance Department is here to help. Both residential and commercial customers can start or stop utility services by filling out the appropriate form below. You will need the service address of the property that you wish to move in or out of. Please note that the City of Geneva does not service addresses in the Mill Creek subdivision.

If you are looking to install electric service for a newly constructed home or commercial/industrial property, you also must contact the City’s Public Works Department Electric Division at 630-232-1503 and speak with Jennifer Hilkemann, Manager of Distribution Construction & Maintenance. She also can be reached by email.