Welcome to the Bullock Campus project page, where you will find documents related to this project. The petitioner is requesting consideration of multiple applications regarding a 54.78-acre corporate campus for A.J. Antunes & Co. featuring a light manufacturing facility, school, and other supporting uses. The requested applications are as follows:
- Annexation of 54.78 acres at the southeast corner of Kirk Road and Division Street
- Zoning Map amendment from the RR Rural Residential District to the I1 Light Industrial District
- Preliminary Planned Unit Development (PUD) and Plat of Subdivision
- Final Planned Unit Development (PUD)
- Final Plat of Subdivision
- Site Plan Review
The City is awaiting revised documents for further review. Upon satisfactory completion of professional staff review, a public hearing may be scheduled before the Planning & Zoning Commission. Interested parties may sign up to receive email alerts on the project’s status through the “Notify Me” feature found on the City's website. Provide your email and select “Development Projects” to stay informed.
If you have questions, feel free to contact our Community Development Department staff.