The annual Kane County Pavement Marking Program work will begin the week of June 16 weather permitting, including several major roadways in Geneva.
The work shall include installation of urethane and paint pavement markings onto county highways. This work is anticipated to be completed by the end of October depending on the weather.
Local roads included in this project include:
* Fabyan Parkway from River Road to Route 25
* Fabyan Parkway from Nagel Boulevard to Kirk Road
* Fabyan Parkway from Kirk Road to Louis Bork Drive
* Kirk Road from north of Cherry Lane to Averill Circle
* Randall Road north of Route 38 to Crane Road
Temporary daily lane closures will be required Monday through Friday to accomplish this
work. Please watch for workers, equipment on the roadway and shoulders, anticipate
increased travel times and exercise caution while traveling in freshly painted areas.
Questions or concerns may be directed to Kane County Department of Transportation's Ray Johnson at 630-406-7356.