Street Maintenance Projects
The City's 2020 street maintenance program includes resurfacing five roadways and 10 pavement patching projects throughout Geneva. Chicagoland Pavement Contractors from Lake Zurich will be performing the work from Oct. 21 to Nov. 16, weather permitting.
The list of projects below also can be found on the City's construction map.
- Kautz Road from north corporate boundary limit to Geneva Drive
- The alley between Third and Fourth streets stretching from State to Hamilton streets
- Meadows Road from Cheever Avenue and Ray Street *
- Burgess Road from Kaneville Road and South Street
- South Northampton Drive from Pepper Valley Drive to Kaneville Road
- Division Street from Kirk Road to East Side Drive *
- Geneva Drive from Kirk Road to East Side Drive
- Briar Lane between Oak Street and Valley Lane
- Spring Street between Briar Lane and Spring Court *
- Normandy Lane *
- Blackberry Lane at Bloomfield Circle
- Williamsburg Avenue from Northampton Drive
- Cambridge Drive at Williamsburg Avenue and at Kaneville Road
- Kaneville Road and Fargo Boulevard
* = Streets with curb work
The City has distributed notices to impacted residents regarding the street maintenance program. The contractor finished concrete work Oct. 27 and will be resurfacing and pavement patching in late October and into November.
Streets Already Completed
- South Northampton Drive, Meadows Road, Burgess Road, Division Street, Geneva Drive
- Kautz Road has been resurfaced with road striping remaining.
- Crews will mill the downtown alley Nov. 3 and pave it Nov. 4.
- Williamsburg Avenue patching Nov. 4
Want to stay on top of the City's road construction projects? Subscribe to receive updates from the City's website.